Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: AG Crafts

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've done a few things for my girls. I've sewed a few outfits...just a few, though! I've done a little bit of beading, a little bit of knitting. I'd like to do more, but I have a hard time just sitting there and doing it.

  2. #22
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    O.K. The directions are in my albums under sleeping bag. It's nothing fancy so hope you're not bummed out. Have fun.~Bugs

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I definitely like sewing - clothing, accessories and furniture/bedding. But I also like making other accessories - jewelry and paper-type crafts.

  4. #24
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    The only way I have come with doing a swap so far is doing one like the secret santa. If anyone else has any ideas or would like to be in charge, please post. If not then I could probably try being in charge.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bugs Mc - thanks for the pictures. Now I know what they look like. I'm going to give it a try and see what I come up with. I'm looking for projects for an AG party my daughter is having. This one looks like it could be fun for the girls.

  6. #26
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    What kind of AG party are you having? We're gearing up for a spa party in April. I've already started gathering supplies. I just love to decorate. [img]smile.gif[/img] ~Bugs

  7. #27
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    Bugs Mc - I'd love to see what your slumber sacks look like
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">These are now at Grandma's house. I made another one with step by step (sort of) directions. I'm trying to upload it now. We have dial-up so you'll have to be patient; or maybe I need to be Aaargggh.... Soon. ~Bugs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •